|Total Flights Flown||69,035|
|Total Hours Flown||237,418|
Screenshot Contest Winner • Sergio Sanchez • September 2015
Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
- Latest NOTAMs
|KJFK Hub Manager OOO until 4 October||29-September-2015|
|KLAX Hub Manager Out of Office 9/25 till 9/28||25-September-2015|
|DFWT MANAGER ON LIMITED ACCESS - Out of Office||11-September-2015|
- Monthly Contests
|Greased Landing||Lowest vertical speed on touchdown||Fareed Abdool||47 fps|
|Iron Butt||Most flight hours||Fareed Abdool||142.8 hours|
- Forum Activity
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|FS9 Won't Start||Julio Morales||22:05:44|
|Celebration for Senior Captain Dahlquist||Jeremiah Albrant||21:53:23|
|Phil's Senior Birthday||Eliezer Resto||08:18:03|
|Way to go Abe!||Tom Pletzke||07:22:39|
|September is for me!!!!||Christopher Dahlquist||16:53:22|
|Where's Mike?||Christopher Dahlquist||04:12:07|
|October 2015 Screenshot Contest Entry --- FREESTYLE!||Arturo Carvajal||16:31:58|
|Former CEO Says "I've Got This"||Rafael Fonseca||07:00:04|
|A little help here?||Theodore Martin||23:19:41|
|Vote here for the September 2015 Screenshot Contest||Sergio Sanchez||19:20:12|
- AAV Pilots Online
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and San Juan, PR.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
Copyright 2002-2015 American Airlines Virtual. American Airlines Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real-world American Airlines.
The AA logo is a registered trademark of American Airlines. To visit the real-world American Airlines web site, please go to: http://www.aa.com.