Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and San Juan, PR.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
|The new American Airlines Virtual!||20-February-2018|
|New KDFW HM||04-November-2017|
|New process for joining AAV and changes to the lower ranks||16-April-2017|
|Greased Landing||Lowest vertical speed on touchdown||Arturo Carvajal||109 fps|
|Iron Butt||Most flight hours||Michael Natale||131.0 hours|
All contest results
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|Timetable Search on 737-800 Returns No CONUS Flights||Wayne Pierce||16:17:59|
|Leonardo Fly the Maddog X OUT||Harold Henderson||06:11:09|
|RNAV Approaches and other non precision approaches.||Victor Cabrales||12:05:27|
|Happy Beer Day to the one and only!||Theodore Martin||10:03:45|
|Happy Birthday to Tom Pletzke||Theodore Martin||09:55:26|
|Roses are Red Violets are Blue, Arturo Carvajal Has a Birthd||Theodore Martin||09:49:06|
|Post Bertday Report - The World Survives!!||Theodore Martin||09:48:04|
|Vote here and now for the March screenshot contest||Wayne Pierce||12:22:10|
|Screenshot contest for upcoming March now CLOSED||Omar Campanalunga||13:12:39|
Winner • Omar Campanalunga • February 2018
AAV Pilots Online
|Total Flights Flown||73,107|
|Total Hours Flown||253,161|