|Total Flights Flown||69,351|
|Total Hours Flown||238,632|
Screenshot Contest Winner • Tom Pletzke • November 2015
Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
- Latest NOTAMs
|KLAX Hub Manager with little to no internet access.||26-November-2015|
|November - December THEME FLIGHT||25-November-2015|
|KJFK Hub Manager OOO until 4 October||29-September-2015|
- Monthly Contests
|Greased Landing||Lowest vertical speed on touchdown||Fareed Abdool||34 fps|
|Iron Butt||Most flight hours||Tim Furey||83.2 hours|
- Forum Activity
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|20 years of muscle memory down the drain||Tom Pletzke||22:09:32|
|Tom takes November!!!||Tom Pletzke||22:05:32|
|December 2015 Screenshot Contest Entry --- Snowy places!!!||Wayne Pierce||16:21:37|
|Ocean position reporting||Wayne Pierce||15:18:40|
|Windows 10||Norberto Rivera||11:57:12|
|New Logbook Search||Michael Blakely||21:02:22|
|Holiday wish list||Norberto Rivera||16:45:30|
|PMDG DC6||Julio Morales||12:37:03|
|November - December THEME FLIGHT||Wayne Pierce||09:48:08|
|Heritage Livery||Tim Furey||11:33:55|
- AAV Pilots Online
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and San Juan, PR.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
Copyright 2002-2015 American Airlines Virtual. American Airlines Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real-world American Airlines.
The AA logo is a registered trademark of American Airlines. To visit the real-world American Airlines web site, please go to: http://www.aa.com.