|Total Flights Flown||68,466|
|Total Hours Flown||235,072|
Screenshot Contest Winner • Norberto Rivera • June 2015
Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
- Latest NOTAMs
|CEO OOO back 7/4||28-June-2015|
|Website changes - behind the scenes||04-May-2015|
- Monthly Contests
|Greased Landing||Lowest vertical speed on touchdown||Theodore Martin||46 fps|
|Iron Butt||Most flight hours||Phil Potgieter||79.0 hours|
- Forum Activity
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|Greasy Ted||Sergio Sanchez||18:29:55|
|July 2015 Screenshot Contest Entry||Christopher Dahlquist||23:41:20|
|For our next Sr Capt initiation||Christopher Dahlquist||12:56:45|
|Military Routes Bid - Leg 2 (EINN-OKBK)||David Freeman||12:23:02|
|Learning Airbus||Vincent Tarquini||23:56:19|
|Drill baby Drill||Norberto Rivera||12:49:39|
|Military Routes Bid - Leg 1 (KDFW-EINN)||Norberto Rivera||08:46:05|
|INDEPENDENCE DAY OF THE UNITED STATES||Hebert Augusto Africano Linares||08:11:02|
|Bert is for June!||Theodore Martin||21:49:58|
|REX products are 50% off||Norberto Rivera||08:54:28|
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and San Juan, PR.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
Copyright 2002-2011 American Airlines Virtual. American Airlines Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real-world American Airlines.
The AA logo is a registered trademark of American Airlines. To visit the real-world American Airlines web site, please go to: http://www.aa.com.