|Total Flights Flown||72,733|
|Total Hours Flown||251,712|
Screenshot Contest Winner • Fareed Abdool • December 2017
Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
- Latest NOTAMs
|DECEMBER THEME FLIGHT - MIDDLE EAST - HEAVY A/C||01-December-2017|
|New KDFW HM||04-November-2017|
|New process for joining AAV and changes to the lower ranks||16-April-2017|
- Monthly Contests
|Greased Landing||Lowest vertical speed on touchdown||Peter Keenan||67 fps|
|Iron Butt||Most flight hours||Kyle David||97.7 hours|
- Forum Activity
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|Screenshot contest for upcoming January now OPEN.||Wayne Pierce||07:20:26|
|AAV2 Proves Life After 50||Harold Henderson||05:28:43|
|Fareed takes all for the December screenshot||Fareed Abdool||03:18:05|
|This is the day most people today forget||Harold Henderson||04:22:26|
|Get your Kicks from Route 66||Wayne Pierce||22:20:33|
|Wayne Tries to Sneak Under the Radar||Cody Unruh||08:01:17|
|Late Birthdays for Raymond Jornd and Jeremiah Albrant||Todd Meek||22:46:42|
|Pete Murray Birthday!!||Pete Murray||14:36:20|
|Theme flight: South America, Way Way Way down||Michael Blakely||18:46:46|
|FSACARS for X-Plane?||Luis Rivera||13:13:48|
- AAV Pilots Online
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and Charlotte.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
Copyright 2002-2017 American Airlines Virtual. American Airlines Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real-world American Airlines.
The AA logo is a registered trademark of American Airlines. To visit the real-world American Airlines web site, please go to: http://www.aa.com.