|Total Flights Flown||71,545|
|Total Hours Flown||247,399|
Screenshot Contest Winner • Wayne Pierce • January 2017
Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
- Latest NOTAMs
|MD-80 retired to the Retro Fleet||08-February-2017|
|FEBRUARY THEME FLIGHT TO THE CAYMEN ISLANDS||31-January-2017|
- Monthly Contests
|Greased Landing||Lowest vertical speed on touchdown||Arturo Carvajal||65 fps|
|Iron Butt||Most flight hours||Ilan Maor||87.4 hours|
- Forum Activity
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|Simulation on AMD APU?||Wayne Pierce||11:51:36|
|Happy Happy BertDay!!||Norberto Rivera||14:42:10|
|Theme flight pictures||Theodore Martin||01:00:24|
|My other hobby||Rey Ramon||18:27:56|
|Happy Birthday, Arturo||Arturo Carvajal||13:19:57|
|My new rides||Wayne Pierce||08:18:10|
|Happy Birthday to the guy that never forgets||Theodore Martin||20:33:32|
|vPilot model matching||Rey Ramon||19:37:34|
|"Old Coot, Rock hauler of the Skies" Old Coot, Really?||Greg Reince||21:27:34|
- AAV Pilots Online
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and Charlotte.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
Copyright 2002-2017 American Airlines Virtual. American Airlines Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real-world American Airlines.
The AA logo is a registered trademark of American Airlines. To visit the real-world American Airlines web site, please go to: http://www.aa.com.