|Total Flights Flown||71,389|
|Total Hours Flown||246,853|
Screenshot Contest Winner • Sergio Sanchez • December 2016
Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
- Latest NOTAMs
|MD-80 retired to the Retro Fleet||17-January-2017|
|New process for joining AAV and changes to the lower ranks||17-January-2017|
|Major site upgrades this week, starting now||17-January-2017|
- Monthly Contests
|Greased Landing||Lowest vertical speed on touchdown||Fareed Abdool||66 fps|
|Iron Butt||Most flight hours||Ilan Maor||88.3 hours|
- Forum Activity
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|FSX "8 minute Pause" Problem and Potential Solution||Rey Ramon||20:37:35|
|Reminder of January Theme Flight||Wayne Pierce||13:12:07|
|FSX crash resume program||Theodore Martin||13:52:19|
|Real Life Premier 1 KAPA - KEGE w Weather||Theodore Martin||13:30:20|
|Vote here for the January 2017 Screenshot Contest||Sergio Sanchez||21:03:13|
|Congrats to Ted, our newest Retro pilot!||Todd Meek||18:46:20|
|My Next Sim!||Luis Rivera||11:24:47|
|Issues with F1 ATR||Rey Ramon||19:12:00|
|Ronald Schoening Lifts Off to 5th Decade||Theodore Martin||01:46:52|
- AAV Pilots Online
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and Charlotte.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
Copyright 2002-2017 American Airlines Virtual. American Airlines Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real-world American Airlines.
The AA logo is a registered trademark of American Airlines. To visit the real-world American Airlines web site, please go to: http://www.aa.com.