|Total Flights Flown||70,470|
|Total Hours Flown||243,183|
Screenshot Contest Winner • Christopher Dahlquist • May 2016
Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
- Latest NOTAMs
|D-DAY 6TH OF JUNE 1944 THEME FLIGHTS - TO FRANCE||24-May-2016|
|Timetables updated April 2016||27-April-2016|
|MARCH THEME FLIGHT - THE IDES OF MARCH||04-March-2016|
- Monthly Contests
|Greased Landing||Lowest vertical speed on touchdown||Fareed Abdool||53 fps|
|Iron Butt||Most flight hours||Ilan Maor||100.9 hours|
- Forum Activity
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|Our baggage gets left behind||Michael Blakely||21:52:41|
|More charts for us to use||Ilan Maor||04:17:25|
|June theme flight||Theodore Martin||22:53:54|
|Mr. Marcelo Bertolini - Senior Captain Bid||Tom Pletzke||06:47:40|
|American Eagle to be named Envoy||Michael Blakely||10:28:39|
|Uncontested Contest!||David Freeman||19:27:42|
|Air Force 1||Norberto Rivera||08:18:34|
|Francesco, Where Are You?||Harold Henderson||05:02:14|
|FSACARS-fsx crash error||Theodore Martin||01:47:00|
|Palm Springs Celebration for Kevin Miller||Theodore Martin||01:27:31|
- AAV Pilots Online
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and Charlotte.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
Copyright 2002-2016 American Airlines Virtual. American Airlines Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real-world American Airlines.
The AA logo is a registered trademark of American Airlines. To visit the real-world American Airlines web site, please go to: http://www.aa.com.