|Total Flights Flown||67,581|
|Total Hours Flown||231,465|
Screenshot Contest Winner • David Freeman • January 2015
Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and San Juan, PR.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
- Latest NOTAMs
|KORD HM OOO 1/8-1/12||07-January-2015|
|KLAX Hub Manager out of office till 12/21||13-December-2014|
|Web site upgrade complete||31-October-2014|
- Forum Activity
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|Happy Birthday Julio!!!||Robert Shepherd||12:34:12|
|Fourth leg as SENIOR CAPTAIN WSSS-EFHK||Hebert Augusto Africano Linares||04:19:03|
|Retro bid pictures||Jeremiah Albrant||21:30:27|
|Paging Mr. Albrant||Michael Blakely||09:38:58|
|Vote here for the February 2015 Screenshot Contest||Tom Pletzke||08:25:14|
|Descending and Aproaching on route Quito-Maiquetía||Darren Boon||03:05:30|
|Another Bertday Bites the Dust||Todd Meek||20:54:37|
|No Spring Chicken These Two||Arturo Carvajal||15:20:44|
|Tour across the USA (and part of Canada)||Theodore Martin||23:00:00|
|Third leg as SENIOR CAPTAIN EGLL-WSSS||Theodore Martin||22:32:32|
Copyright 2002-2011 American Airlines Virtual. American Airlines Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real-world American Airlines.
The AA logo is a registered trademark of American Airlines. To visit the real-world American Airlines web site, please go to: http://www.aa.com.