|Total Flights Flown||70,299|
|Total Hours Flown||242,512|
Screenshot Contest Winner • Norberto Rivera • April 2016
Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
- Latest NOTAMs
|D-DAY 6TH OF JUNE 1944 THEME FLIGHTS - TO FRANCE||24-May-2016|
|Timetables updated April 2016||27-April-2016|
|MARCH THEME FLIGHT - THE IDES OF MARCH||04-March-2016|
- Monthly Contests
|Greased Landing||Lowest vertical speed on touchdown||Sergio Sanchez||28 fps|
|Iron Butt||Most flight hours||Fareed Abdool||171.7 hours|
- Forum Activity
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|Dunlop is "Not responding"||Tom Pletzke||05:54:42|
|Back to Back Double Birthdays||Harold Henderson||03:55:43|
|Combined 12.4 Decades Experience||Julio Morales||20:53:51|
|Happy Birthday in Venezuela||Julio Morales||20:30:26|
|Vote here for the May 2016 Screenshot Contest||Sergio Sanchez||14:00:00|
|Commander Abe Hits First IDMI Birthday||Theodore Martin||20:25:22|
|Where in the World is Greg Gemelli?||Theodore Martin||20:23:29|
|Lima Airport code Changed||Arturo Carvajal||17:33:18|
|This is becoming the norm and makes me happy||Norberto Rivera||09:34:57|
|Timetable issue||Michael Blakely||10:15:17|
- AAV Pilots Online
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and Charlotte.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
Copyright 2002-2016 American Airlines Virtual. American Airlines Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real-world American Airlines.
The AA logo is a registered trademark of American Airlines. To visit the real-world American Airlines web site, please go to: http://www.aa.com.