|Total Flights Flown||69,762|
|Total Hours Flown||240,424|
Screenshot Contest Winner • Wayne Pierce • January 2016
Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
- Latest NOTAMs
|January Theme flight - Expired||31-December-2015|
|KLAX Hub Manager with little to no internet access.||26-November-2015|
|November - December THEME FLIGHT - CLOSED||25-November-2015|
- Monthly Contests
|Greased Landing||Lowest vertical speed on touchdown||Fareed Abdool||16 fps|
|Iron Butt||Most flight hours||Fareed Abdool||165.8 hours|
- Forum Activity
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|Tom Pletzke Birthday||Tom Pletzke||07:27:19|
|Wayne! By a forgotten post!||Theodore Martin||22:50:16|
|Holding at KEGE||David Freeman||21:06:02|
|Zurich retro||Theodore Martin||22:38:11|
|It's A birthday boy||Todd Meek||19:54:45|
|February 2016 Screenshot Contest Entry --- ANYTHING GOES!||Sergio Sanchez||19:14:26|
|Sergio's Snowy Swiss Surprise!||Norberto Rivera||11:56:25|
|Rob Shepherd Birthday||Theodore Martin||22:24:18|
|FlightSimLabs release Concorde for P3D||Eliezer Resto||17:58:10|
|Fun picture. Walter Mitty||Christopher Dahlquist||21:03:05|
- AAV Pilots Online
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and San Juan, PR.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
Copyright 2002-2016 American Airlines Virtual. American Airlines Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real-world American Airlines.
The AA logo is a registered trademark of American Airlines. To visit the real-world American Airlines web site, please go to: http://www.aa.com.