Position: DFWT-Manager Chief Check pilot
Hub: KPHX
Residence: San Diego, (South County) KSEE
AAV Total Hours: 2919.7
Previous VA Hours: 0
Current Bid: Awaiting Bid

Re: Stupid Paper Airplanes in Squawkbox

Post by Wayne Pierce »

Isaac. Welcome to the world of SB4. You won't see much in the way of livery for it, plus a lot of Paper airplanes. Ya gotta ignore it. I have played with the tutorials and loaded liveries, but since the maker of SB4 is no longer around it is what it is. I have said this before on the several forums we have about this same thing, I run SB4 as FSINN KILLS MY FRAMERATES so bad I cannot "fly" with it. SB4 has the decent frame rates I can use.

If you want to look at the others on line you need FSINN. I look at it this way, when I am on line with VATSIM I am usually to busy to look at the others. I only see them at the airports.

:D
WLP
Harold Henderson
Screenshot Contest Winner x13
Screenshot Contest Winner x13
Position: KPHX Hub Manager
Hub: KPHX
Residence: Knoxville, TN
AAV Total Hours: 3563.3
Previous VA Hours: 0
Current Bid: Awaiting Bid

Re: Stupid Paper Airplanes in Squawkbox

Post by Harold Henderson »

Isaac, don't know if this will completely answer your question, but take a look at the below member downloads:

FSINN Airbus.zip
FSINN Boeing.zip
FSINN Other.zip
FSINN VIP cfg.zip

Particularly look at the instructions for setting up the settings on all your planes - not just these FSINN models but ALL your planes.

Whether you get a hit on one of your models will depend on what is being sent by the other person through their SB or FSINN. You don't have a lot of control there except through some default mappings (for non matches, I think) you can set in FSINN.
Wisdom begins when you finally realize someone else is in charge of the universe.
ImageImage

VATSIM Flight Tracking Info