|Total Flights Flown||72,684|
|Total Hours Flown||251,494|
Screenshot Contest Winner • Michael Blakely • November 2017
Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
- Latest NOTAMs
|New KDFW HM||04-November-2017|
|FLY DOWN THE SOUTH AMERICAN WAY. WAY, WAY DOWN||01-November-2017|
|New process for joining AAV and changes to the lower ranks||16-April-2017|
- Monthly Contests
|Greased Landing||Lowest vertical speed on touchdown||Arturo Carvajal||35 fps|
|Iron Butt||Most flight hours||Fareed Abdool||43.3 hours|
- Forum Activity
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|Rey Ramon Closing in on 5th Decade||Todd Meek||22:42:03|
|Pete Murray Birthday!!||Todd Meek||22:39:52|
|767-300 or 767-200||Arturo Carvajal||15:44:21|
|New flight hosting program||Theodore Martin||21:31:23|
|Vote here for the December screenshot contest||Wayne Pierce||09:24:49|
|Down Under Theme Flight, my Pics||Theodore Martin||15:45:00|
|Screenshot contest for upcoming December now CLOSED.||Wayne Pierce||13:32:41|
|First flight back at AAV (fixed links)||Brad Douglas||13:30:57|
|How to post your screenshots, redoux||Omar Campanalunga||06:51:33|
- AAV Pilots Online
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and Charlotte.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
Copyright 2002-2017 American Airlines Virtual. American Airlines Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real-world American Airlines.
The AA logo is a registered trademark of American Airlines. To visit the real-world American Airlines web site, please go to: http://www.aa.com.