|Total Flights Flown||72,441|
|Total Hours Flown||250,719|
Screenshot Contest Winner • Wayne Pierce • September 2017
Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
- Latest NOTAMs
|New process for joining AAV and changes to the lower ranks||16-April-2017|
|MD-80 retired to the Retro Fleet||08-February-2017|
- Monthly Contests
|Greased Landing||Lowest vertical speed on touchdown||Herman Johan Hofstad||65 fps|
|Iron Butt||Most flight hours||Marcelo Bertolini||50.1 hours|
- Forum Activity
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|Flight at KPTK||Harold Henderson||05:09:28|
|Are you a cheater?||Michael Blakely||09:01:17|
|October screen shot contest now officially OPEN !!||Wayne Pierce||17:06:00|
|Aerosoft CRJ 700/900 Released||Harold Henderson||15:38:06|
|Happy Birthday CEO (ret) Rafael Fonseca||Theodore Martin||11:13:19|
|Wayne Joyner Celebrates Another DD Birthday||Wayne Joyner||12:38:25|
|Another one up the ranks - 1st officer||Luis Rivera||15:42:47|
|Bagpipes for HBTY?||Todd Meek||20:20:42|
|HBTY Colin Atwood||Todd Meek||20:18:14|
|Another new 1st officer||Todd Meek||20:16:35|
- AAV Pilots Online
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and Charlotte.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
Copyright 2002-2017 American Airlines Virtual. American Airlines Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real-world American Airlines.
The AA logo is a registered trademark of American Airlines. To visit the real-world American Airlines web site, please go to: http://www.aa.com.